FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 16, 2019 Contact:
Renovation to Close Lanes on Dickson Street and
West Avenue Through December
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — The City of Fayetteville has approved a request from Commerce Construction Company for a temporary sidewalk and lane closures permit. The permit is for renovation work on a historic building (formerly Hog Haus Brewing Company) located at the northeast corner of the Dickson Street and West Avenue intersection. Closures are 24 hours a day through December 31 unless otherwise noted. Detour routes will be marked.
Drivers and pedestrians are encouraged to find alternative routes as these closures are expected to cause significant delays. Please use extreme caution when in the work area.
- Westbound Dickson Street: Lane adjacent to sidewalk is closed and the left turn lane will be used for both left turn traffic and forward traffic. No right turns will be allowed due to West Avenue closure.
- Eastbound Dickson Street: No left turns due to West Avenue closure.
- Northbound West Avenue and sidewalk: Closed from Dickson Street to parking lot entrance and blocked by concrete barriers.
- Southbound West Avenue: closed Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. through 4 p.m.
- Sidewalk on north side of Dickson Street is closed. A temporary sidewalk is along the roadway and a temporary crosswalk has been marked with concrete barrier for pedestrian safety.
For more information about these closures, please contact Bo Wilkins with Commerce Construction Company by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone 479-751-4432.